Public Utility Services
Change Of Address Within Same Jurisdiction

Change Of Address Within Same Jurisdiction

You can apply in the form no. D-1 for change of address with same jurisdiction. You can download the form and present the duly filled in hard copy at your Circle Office along with the Ration Card. The amendment, after the required verification, will be done within 7 days.

Documents Required:

(i) Form attested by the officer of the department if a person on Government employee.

(ii) In case of non-government employee form will be attested from any gazetted officer or MC. Sarpanch, Panch, Lambardar of the concern district.

(iii) Original Ration Card.


The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day, and obtaining and Acknowledgement Receipt for the same. The applicant is also given a delivery date for his/her certificate, which is printed on the Receipt. Applicant will receive the Ration Card from the Receipt Counter OR though Courier or Speed Post.


Total Fee: Rs. 10/-

If delivery through Courier or Speed Post then extra Fee Rs. 25/-

Expected Delivery Period – 3 working days

Note: The above fee will be collected by the Concerned Official / e-Disha center at the time of receiving application.

Digital India E-Stamping Mahari Panchayat Digital Locker Terms & Conditions Feedback Contact Us

Site Designed & Hosted by National Informatics Center Palwal.

Content Provided, Maintained and Updated by District Administration palwal (Haryana)

Last Updated on : 14-07-2016