Public Utility Services
Issue of Duplicate RC

What is Duplicate RC ?

Whenever you lost or misplace you original R.C. then duplicate R.C. issued.

How do I get R.C.?

Office: Contact your Local Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) i.e. S.D.M

Documents Required:

1. Form no.26 applicant duly filled, photo and signed.

2. Copy of original FIR.

3. Residential Certificate (voter card/ passport/ telephone/electricity bill/ ration card etc.) attach any two copies.

4. Valid insurance & pollution photo copy.

5. Self declaration certificate

6. Report of N.C.R.B.

7. Valid fee.

Fee Details:

Vehicle Transfer Fee HPA Service Charge

Moped / Scooter / Motor Cycle Rs.30/- Rs.100/- Rs.100/-
LMV Rs.100/- Rs.100/- Rs.100/-
Tractor / Combine Rs.100/- Rs.100/- Rs.100/-

Expected Delivery Period – 7 working days

Note: The above fee will be deposited at E-Disha Counter against Cash Reciept

Digital India E-Stamping Mahari Panchayat Digital Locker Terms & Conditions Feedback Contact Us

Site Designed & Hosted by National Informatics Center Palwal.

Content Provided, Maintained and Updated by District Administration palwal (Haryana)

Last Updated on : 14-07-2016